Adolescent and Young Adult Services
The Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine Clinic at NMCP provides health services for beneficiaries and active duty members ages 12-26 as they transition into adulthood.
(*Confidential Services offered.)
Abnormal periods/gynecologic concerns
- Heavy periods, irregular periods, bad cramping, no periods, or any other gynecologic concerns
- Interested in various forms of contraception (pills, patch, ring, Depo, Nexplanon, or IUD)
- Questions regarding gender transition, starting puberty blockers, or gender-affirming hormone treatment
- Concerns for restrictive eating, self-induced vomiting, binge-eating, extreme weight loss
- Initial medication management for depression and anxiety disorders
- Weight gain with secondary health conditions (elevated blood pressure, diabetes, or abnormal liver enzymes), interested in weight management to reduce co-morbidities
- Intake forms for metabolic clinic
- Interested in oral medication to manage acne, including Accutane
- Confidential STI testing and treatment
Ask your Provider for a referral to the Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine clinic.