Naval Support Activity Hampton Roads-Portsmouth Annex Child Development Center
Families can make hourly care reservations through CYP Online Services https://myffr.navyaims.com/midlantcyms.html or by calling the center up to 30 days in advance for up to a maximum of 25 hours per week. Reservations are based on availability. Fees are $8 per hour, per child.
- The CDC is open 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., for ages 6 weeks up to 5 years old.
- The 24/7 Center is open 24 hours, 7 days a week for ages 6 weeks up to 12 years old.
Prior to your child receiving any hourly care, you must complete the registration packet. Forms will be requested to be updated as needed. If your child has any allergies or takes medication, please let us know as soon as possible as there are additional forms to complete.
Hourly care fees are due in advance of providing care. Payment is not required at the time of reservation but is required at drop off before care begins. If you have reserved hourly care for your child but you do not drop off your child, you will still be charged for the hours reserved.
If you are late picking up your child from your agreed reservation time, the program must charge you for a full hour of hourly care beyond your reserved end time. Your child’s continued presence in the program past the agreed-upon reservation causes difficulties in maintaining supervision ratios, so your on-time pickup is vitally important.
USDA meals are provided at 8:00 am, 11:00 am, and 2:00 pm. If your child is scheduled for times other than these, please make sure they have eaten before arriving at the center.
The Parent Handbook contains information all new families need to know about the CYP’s policies and procedures. The Parent Handbook can be viewed and downloaded from https://elibrary.cnic-n9portal.net/document-library/?id=33
The following items are needed when bringing your child/ren to the Portsmouth Child Development Center:
- A current shot record (including the influenza vaccine).
- Diapers/Pull-ups and wipes (if applicable) must be labeled with your child’s name.
- Shoes with closed toes ONLY (sneakers, crocs with back strap, sandals with back strap, etc.). Infants must have on socks. Infants who are pulling up, standing, and/or walking must have on socks and shoes.
- An extra set of clothes to include underwear, shoes, and socks.
- Clothing appropriate for the weather (coats for cold weather, sweaters for cool weather, and short sleeves for hot weather).
- Bottles and food for infants must be provided and labeled with your child’s first and last name along with the date. Bottles must be pre-made.
- Bottles and pacifiers are not allowed for children 13 months and older.
If you have any questions about the CYP’s hourly care policies and procedures, please contact a CYP Professional. Thank you for your patronage!
Save time... Download/print these forms and fill them out prior to your arrival:
Child Development Center Feedback
Submit Comment Card