Health Benefits Department assists authorized beneficiaries and staff members on Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek - Fort Story (JEBLCFS) on matters dealing with Health Benefits and TRICARE Programs.
On board Health Benefit Advisors (HBA) are ever-ready to provide customer service to all authorized personnel and beneficiaries. HBA offer basic TRICARE information including how to file a claim, explanation of a benefits statement, supplemental insurance information, and TRICARE programs and updates.
Other services offered:
- Beneficiary counseling
- Assistance on claims issues
- Debt Collection and Assistance
- Access to care concerns
- Enrollment of active duty service member reporting on board JEBLCFS
- Forms for: other health insurance, third party liability
- Education Briefings for: GMT, Ombudsman groups, support groups and pre-deployment
NOTE: For beneficiaries older than or equal to 10 years of age, please have their parent's beneficiary/military ID card to ALL appointments. The clinic reserves the right to reschedule appointments without a valid identification.
For additional information about the TRICARE Program you may also call the Regional Contractor, Humana Military customer service center at (800) 444-5445 or visit the TRICARE web site at www.tricare.mil.