BHC Boone Immunizations mission is to improve a constant rotating readiness for JEBLCFS.
We are a walk in clinic that provides everything from deployment to overseas and routine vaccines. Our goal is to provide nothing but the best and most accurate information to our beneficiaries. We service 78 tenant commands also to include their family members.
Our Allergy program is an extension of off the NMCP Allergy clinic. All allergy shot appointments must be scheduled either in person or over the phone with the front desk staff.
- Last patient is checked in at 3:15 p.m.
- All Active Duty must bring medical record and be in the Uniform of the Day when requesting service.
- All patients 10 years and older must present a valid ID card.
- All children must be accompanied by a birth parent or adoptive parent/legal guardian with appropriate paperwork.
- Special hours for flu vaccines are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 7 a.m. – 2 p.m. and Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- All first-time patients coming to BHC for shots bring a shot record.
- Deployers must bring a memorandum of deployment or a copy of orders with their AOR’s on them.
- All appointment will be made through the Hampton Roads Appointment Center.
- All children 14 years and older need a DOD ID.