In addition to filling new prescriptions from both military and civilian health care providers, we provide patient consultation and education on the effects and proper usage of medication and medication refill services.
For refills, call 1-757-953-6337. No new prescriptions taken after 3:00 p.m. Currently, prescriptions for civilian providers are NOT filled at this location. Beneficiary can check with local military clinics for filling of civilian prescriptions or take to network retail pharmacy.
If you are picking up for someone else (family member, spouse, child, etc.), please bring a copy of their military ID card with you to the pharmacy.
TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
Use the TRICARE Formulary Search Tool to look-up your drug. A search can tell you:
- Formulary status (generic drug, brand-name drug, non-formulary drug, non-covered drug)
- Where the prescription can be filled
- Copayments and limitations, such as prior authorization
- Coverage review requirements and forms
- Alternative medications, including costs
To start your search, you’ll need to put in the brand name or generic name of the drug and then select the strength prescribed, as well as your gender and age