Outpatient Mental Health at NMCP is a multi-disciplinary department comprised of psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, licensed clinical social workers, licensed professional counselors, licensed marriage and family therapists, nurses, behavioral health technicians, trainees, and other ancillary and support staff dedicated to providing superb mental health treatment to beneficiaries.
A full range of psychiatric services is available including psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy. Modalities of administration are: individual, group, recreational and family.
Any active duty or beneficiary may self-refer. All active duty personnel will be seen through NMCP. Beneficiaries will be seen on space availability.
In order to make your appointment with our clinic, please note the following:
- Please plan ahead and arrive at your initial appointment 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Traffic and parking often cause delays, so allow for the possible delays.
- If you must cancel or reschedule an appointment, please call 48 hours ahead in advance of the appointment.
- At your first visit, you will be asked to complete several forms which allow us to get to know you. They will also provide you with information about important matters such as privacy and confidentiality.
- Feel free to ask questions about your appointment. Either by telephone or on-site before the appointment.
- The telephone number is: (757) 953-5269