NMCP Main Pharmacy Update: 23 SEP 22
NMCP's main pharmacy continues to experience, significantly, longer than average wait times. To better serve you and help to reduce your wait, we highly encourage our patients to do the following PRIOR to reporting to the pharmacy:
To request NEW prescriptions:
o Utilize the online NMCP Prescription Request Form located at: https://portsmouth.tricare.mil/Health-Services/Pharmacy/prescription-form
To request REFILLS of prescriptions:
o Please call (757) 953-6337 or 1-866-285-1008
Important information regarding requests:
· Sunday and Federal Holiday requests will be processed on the next business day (Monday – Saturday 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.).
· Paper prescriptions for controlled substance medications will need to be physically presented to the pharmacy to be processed.
· Requests submitted after 4 p.m. may not be guaranteed for same day service.
· You will receive a text once your prescriptions are ready for pick-up.
· Once you receive a text alert, please proceed to the pharmacy kiosk and select “return for pick-up” ticket.
· Reminder…do not input any Protected Health Information (PHI).
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to make improvements to better serve you.