General Development Clinic - Return
Welcome back to the DBP General Clinic! Please use this checklist as a guide to determine what to bring with you to your follow-up appointment. Providing this information will help make your child’s appointment with us as beneficial and efficient as possible.
- Copies of any new testing (Speech/Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical therapy etc.)
- Copies of any new (since your last visit) school testing
- Children younger than 3 years: Updates to your Early Intervention Service Plan (AKA IFSP) or progress reports from your child’s therapy team
- Children 3 years and older: Updates to your child’s Individual Education Plan, grades or progress reports from your child’s school
- If your child is receiving Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy (ABA), please provide a copy of the treatment plan or a progress report
- Is your child receiving medication for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder? If yes, please complete and bring the following forms (NOTE: One is for your child’s teacher to complete)